Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Christmas Tags

Welcome to the Topflights Stamp blog.   Steph here again showcasing the Stitched Angel Ornaments Stamp set from Creative Expressions.  Be sure to check out the store to see all the amazing stamps from around the world.  This set comes from England. 

We are continuing this week with a Christmas in July theme and I've made some Christmas tags this week.



I stamped the tree, the star and the angel with embossing ink and heat set each with gold embossing powder.  Next, I fussy cut each piece.


My first tag starts with a shipping tag which I covered with blue pattern paper.  I stamped and embossed small stars on the tag then added the large star on top with foam adhesives.  Merry Christmas was added on a slight angle under the star.


For my next tag, I used some fun and festive Christmas paper and placed the angel on top with foam adhesives.


Finally, I placed the tree atop a green  print with foam adhesives for dimension.  I stamped Merry Christmas, and for a different effect, I cut it apart and added the words in 2 spots on the tag.



These will look absolutely adorable on Christmas packages, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday.

Steph

2 comments:

01 09 10