Sunday, July 23, 2017

Crafty Individuals Reindeer Card

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog!

It's Donna here today and I have a Christmas card to kick our Christmas in July Sale. All items in the Christmas/Winter Category are 25% from today through Friday, July 28!! No code needed. 



I made this card using the Crafty Individuals Snowflake Rudolph stamp. I just stamped with Versafine ink and water colored the image. I also add some Zazz Icicle Glitter glue to the snowflakes to add a little sparkle. And I added brown to the edges with a Tombow Mono marker. I love that this stamp is so detailed you don't have to add much to the card to make it interesting. 

Snowflake Rudolph

Be sure to come back each day this week for more Christmas in July Inspiration from our Design Team.
Save

1 comment:

  1. This stamp is stunning and I like how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10