Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Design Team Reveal Day 3

Hello Bloggers!  

It's Clare here and I would like to introduce you to one of our new design team members, Nathalie Fournier.  Here is a little more about Nathalie in her own words. 



"My name is Nathalie Fournier. I live in Lévis, a small town on the south shore of Quebec City, Canada. I have an extraordinary spouse, two great girls and four magnificent grandchildren. I worked in accounting and now I am retired!
My great passion ... scrapbooking. I started scrapbooking nine years ago. My first love is card making, but as soon as an opportunity presents itself, I also like to work in my art journal.

I love creating with all these all mediums, but I must confess that I have a preference for my Copic Sketch Markers.

Topflight Stamps is my first international Design Team and I remain convinced that it will be most enjoyable and rewarding. I'm really proud to be part of this great team!"


Nathalie has chosen to make her card, this week, from Katzelkraft  "Les piafs russes",  Katzelkraft "bird houses" and Katzelkraft "Clouds-Nuages".  Don't you just love those cheeky feathered friends?





Katzelkraft Birds

Katzelkraft "Bird Houses"

Katzelkraft Clouds

Nathalie will be back with something new to share, next week.  Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Remember to pop back tomorrow to greet out next designer at Topflight Stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Love it so great the colors & positioning of the birdies!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10