Monday, August 28, 2017

Dancing in the Rain

Good day to you all,  It's Clare here with you today and I've been playing around with the Distress Oxides again along with this gorgeous stamp set from Carabelle Studios.



I did some simple background stamping using one of the sentiments and the raindrops before stamping the main images onto the tag in black ink.



I added glossy accents to the raindrops & cloud for some dimension.




Our Dancing in the Rain  set at Topflight has the sentiment in English, the set I have used has the sentiment in French.



I love to add sequins to a grungy project just to add a little bit of sparkle.


Thank you for stopping by today, we always love to hear your comments.  Remember the blog is updated daily, remember to stop by everyday to see what the rest of the team have been creating.

Happy Crafting,

Clare


7 comments:

01 09 10