Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Doodling Trees

Welcome to the Topflights Stamp blog.   Steph here again showcasing another wonderful stamp set from the store and this set comes from the Netherlands. 

This week is all about doodling and I've use a fun stamp from Leane Creatief.   The doodling stamps I'm using is Trees.



I began by stamping one tree.  Then I used a masking technique to stamp a second tree.



Next, I used a water brush to color the trees in assorted colors of green ink.


One the ink dried, I used a green marker to add doodles on the tree.  Because the tree was divided into sections, it was easy to create different doodles.


I also added color to the tree trunks with brown ink.


I die cut the individual tree and added it to a card with a simple Hi. 


Then I fussy cut the 2 trees adding it to a panel of green and black before adding to the card.  Thanks was die cut and added to the card.

Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday.

Steph

1 comment:

01 09 10