Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I Believe in Unicorns

Hi everyone and welcome to the Topflights Stamp blog.   Steph here and this week we are taking inspiration from this photo used for the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.


Image may contain: text and outdoor



I'm using two Indigo Blu stamps, taking inspiration from the colors in the photo.


I used a 5" x 7" canvas board and covered it with crumpled tissue paper.  Once dry, I spritzed it with assorted  colors of Tattered Angels sprays.  Using the Rain Droplets stamp from Indigo Blu, I randomly stamped it about the panel with black ink.


This sweet Unicorn stamp is also from Indigo Blu and her name is Jewel.  I colored her with Copic Markers then fussy cut her as I wanted her to be prominently displayed on the canvas. 


I added her to die cut circles then added her to the canvas with foam adhesives for dimension.


I used left over chipboard letters to spell Unicorns to complete the canvas.

Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10