Friday, August 18, 2017

Jazz it up CAS Mixed Media card


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my mid August inspiration made for Topflight Stamps shop.
This is a week to show some of my personal style and as I have a lot of styles I picked a Clean and Simple for this showcase.
But even with  CAS style this card has some Mixed Media add-ons such as using a stencil with clear modelling paste around the heat embossed stamped image.


The stamps I used are from Visible Image UK company and I just adore their Mixed Media style of images.
This is a stamp set I used - Jazz it up set

Visible Image - Jazz It Up - Clear Polymer Stamp Set

 My background was made with Tando stencil and new Ranger Distress Oxide inks.
The stamping was made with Memento Luxe ink and heat embossed with clear powder.



Thanks for reading my weekly post.
If you would like to see more of my work you are mostly welcome to my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10