Friday, September 1, 2017

Creative Expressions Reason to Smile Altered Notebook


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media/Altered project made for Topflight Stamps shop.
This time I made an altered notebook in my beloved shabby style and used the stamp and the die from 


I altered the cheap hardcover notebook that first was covered with fabric and them I added this altered, self made Mixed Media door (chipboards were arranged as the door and painted with crackle).
The I added the die cut par of the title and arranged it over the white cardstock .
 The main part of a title was arranged into the negative die cut and made with 5 layers of die cut word. The top one was stamped and inked over.



 This is a stamp and a die I used to make my notebook cover:
Floral smile

Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson - Floral Smile - Rubber Cling Stamp

Smile die set
Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson - Perspectives SMILE Die Set - Coordinates with Flower Smile Stamps


And one more close- up to the stamped and die cut title:



I hope that you like my post today and inspired with the stamp and die I used.
And if you want to see some more of my work you are welcome to my own  blog.
See you next Friday with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10