Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Embossed Bookmarks

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today.    It's Tuesday and it's my turn on the blog.  If you haven't checked out the Topflight store yet, you need to see the variety of stamps in the store.  They have some amazing stamps from all over the world.

Today I'm using Enchanted Tea Party stamps from Couture Creations to create bookmarks.  With school in session, why not create bookmarks to help your children enjoy the reading process.


I began by cutting cardstock strips 2" x 6" and embossing them with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Then I matted each with blue cardstock.  To emphasize the embossing, I ran a blue ink pad across each one.


I stamped the phrases in black ink, then die cut each to fit the tags.  For extra strength, I matted each bookmark again with kraft cardstock.  I adhered the phrases to each bookmark.


I punched holes in each one and then added Whisker Graphics twine.

Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10