Thursday, September 7, 2017

Halloween Tag with Katzelkraft Stamps

Hello Stamping fans, Karen Bearse here today with a spooky Halloween Tag using Katzelkraft stamps. I love this holiday & tags are a great way to play & experiment with product. 

Here is the final result. I had fun playing with Distress Spray Stain, embossing powder, & paint pens. 

Here is the Halloween stamp set I got to play with, it really has some great detail & lots of potential for art journal pages, cards & project life cards. Plus hello gotta love that Batman looking bat!
 


I totally messed this tag up while I was making it but got a big save using Tim Holtz's new Stamp Platform



Oh no, look at my stamp fail where the washi tape resisted. To get the tutorial on this fun creepy project & how I saved my tag, using Tim Holtz's Stamp Platform, you can check out my blog here. Thanks for joining me here on Topflight Stamps & see you next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10