Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Celebrate Your Day

Welcome to the Topflights Stamp blog.  Steph Ackerman here again showcasing stamps from Studio Light, a company from the Netherlands.

I used the Butterflies stamp set which is a fabulous set I love to work with. 


I stamped the butterfly randomly on a white panel in black ink, then matted the panel with cardstock.


I stamped and die cut another butterfly, then colored it with Copic Markers.





The panel was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension and the colored butterfly was adhered over the phrase.



For additional dimension, I colored another butterfly, fussy cut it and added it on top of the of the first so it appears to be in flight.


Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday
.



Steph
SaveSave



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10