Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Home Sweet Home

Welcome to the Topflights Stamp blog.  Steph Ackerman here again showcasing stamps from Carabelle Studio - Maison House by Zorrette, Indigo Blu - Rain Droplets and Creative Expressions - Home Comforts.





I used the rain droplets stamp to create the background, stamping it in blue ink and adding it to a black card .  Then I wrapped ribbon around the card.



The House was stamped in black ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I then added some glossy accents to the windows.  Once the house dried, I matted it with cardstock and fussy cut it again.  Then I added it to the card with foam adhesives.


I stamped Home Sweet Home, cutting apart the words and matting them with black cardstock, adding them to the edges of the house.


Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday
.




Steph
SaveSave


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10