Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Dare to Dream with PaperArtsy

Welcome to the Topflights Stamp Blog. 

It's Day 3 of our 12 Days of Christmas Deals. Today all JOY Crafts Christmas and Winter stamps are on sale 25% off!!!
Steph Ackerman here showcasing stamps from PaperArtsy - Sara Naumann 21 Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp Set.



There are so many stamps in this stamp set so I decided to create a unique background using an assortment of stamps.   I stamped some of the stamps in various colors randomly on cream cardstock.



I created a card from purple cardstock, cut my stamped pattern paper to fit and matted it with lavender cardstock.  Next, I wrapped the panel with purple ribbon and tied twine to the ribbon before adding it to the card.  A strip of purple was added across the card, then the phrase was added with foam adhesives.


I created a second card as above but opted to tie the ribbon horizontally.  I also tied twine to the ribbon.  The phrase was then double matted and added to the card.




Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday
.


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10