Monday, December 11, 2017

Paperartsy Joy!

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog



It's Day 9 of our 12 Days of Christmas Deals. Today all CHRISTMAS TREE stamps are on sale 25% off!!!




 It's Clare with you today and I'm working with this fabulous stamp set from Paperartsy. 




I have only used a section of this stamp today but I have used the smaller stamps stamps to build up my background.



The stamp set is designed by Tracy Scott ETS10 is bursting with versatility!  I have a little something up my sleeve that I will share with you soon.




I painted my tag with some black gesso and built up the layers,  starting with white first as a couple of the colours are translucent/semi-opaque. Paperartsy Fresco Acrylic paints




I stamped over the top of my tag using Versa magic chalk inks and added in some of my own doodles.  Using a small brayer I edged the tag with black acrylic.  On a piece of gelli printed card I stamped the large star and cut out to place on my tag.


Thank you for stopping by today remember to pop back every day to see what the rest of our creative team have been busy making.

Happy Crafting,

Clare.










No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10