Monday, February 19, 2018

Indigoblu - Stay Inspired

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog.  Clare with you today and this week we are stamping with the wonderful Indigoblu Stamps.


On a plain MDF clipboard,  I picked up from a local store, I painted the clipboard with Paperartsy Fresco Acrylics: Amethyst, Bougainvillea & Chalk.  I stamped directly onto the clipboard using Indigoblu Big Butterfly & Tiny Backgrounds.  The inspiring sentiment came from  the Dreams come True set.





I stamped the large butterfly with versamark black ink, heat embossed with a frosted crystal embossing powde and glazed with some Paperartsy metallic glaze.


I hope you have enjoyed your visit today? Remember to pop back everyday and check out what the rest of our inspiring team have been up to.

Happy crafting.

Clare. 



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning Clare, everything I love in one project xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10