Friday, February 2, 2018

More Lavinia at Topflight Stamps.....

Hi everyone, welcome back to TOPFLIGHT STAMPS
It's almost the weekend already, aren't the weeks flying by?....soon be Spring!
Anyway, this week I have a set of 3 tags/bookmarks/card toppers for you.....they can be used however you want 😀
I started off by inking 3 small pieces of watercolour card with Distress Oxides in various colours....I chose colours I knew would blend together without going 'muddy'.

Next I picked out the images I thought would go well with the colours.....I'll list the names of every stamp I've used, below. 
I tried to keep the design simple on each piece, as I wanted the lovely colours showing through.


After mounting the pieces onto black card, I used quite a bit of Ranger 'Stickles', as I think Lavinia Stamps just cry out for glitter & bling.
I finished of with some Ranger 'Glossy Accents' and a few pieces of net fabric, in matching colours.
 The stamps I've used are :-
Trinity
Eden
Stars 2
Vine
Celestial Tree
Fairy Trees 1 & 2
Dream Catcher
Stones
Sea Bubbles
Three Dancing Fairies
See A Fairy, Make A Wish
Sacred spells
Whimsical Hares
Most of them are available in the shop HERE  and I know there's been a big delivery of new Lavinia Stamps this week, so why not pop over to check them out?
Hope you like this weeks project, don't forget to leave a comment if you've enjoyed looking......see you next week,
Barbara x



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10