Monday, February 5, 2018

VisibleImage -Dream

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog.  Clare here today, Just a quick post from me sharing a little tag using some of Visible Images stamps & stencils.


Using Time Tunnel Stencil, Live in the moment, & Imagine, Dream Inspire I used the stamps and stencils on a tag prepared with Distress Oxides.  Through the stencil I went over the oxide layer with white acrylic paint.






I used a small amount of black acrylic paint on, a brayer, I edged the card to give it more depth.


I added a few sparkly sequins and gems for a little twinkle and mounted onto black card.

Thank you for stopping by today, remember we will be sharing inspiration everyday so stop by to see what the rest of our amazing team have been up to.

Happy Crafting,
Clare



1 comment:

01 09 10